>> Hyak works to respect and protect personal information <<
Our goal is to maintain the highest quality of services and integrity in all our dealings. To that end, we will collect, store, use and disclose personal information in accordance with Canadian Personal Data (PIPEDA), the provincial Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), as should be and is needed to be, with a commitment to:
– Undertake the activities offered to clients such as assessment, service development and delivery.
– Establish and maintain the relationships with our clients.
– Administer our environmental and community commitments.
– Meet legal, regulatory or statutory requirements.
– Acknowledge outstanding efforts and contributions.
Further, we take respecting individual privacy beyond provincial and federal requirements in our daily activities.
Hyak Wilderness Adventures Inc.
1405 Nanaimo St.
New Westminster, B.C., V3M 2G3
Give us a call: +1 604 734 8622
Or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org